Friday, January 23, 2015

Day 23: Who will shape The Future of Educational Technology

This week was a crazy busy week for me as I prepared and presented 4 sessions at the Florida Educational Technology Conference.  I was with my tribe, lots of great passionate educators.  The conference ended with a great panel of speakers looking into the future and predicting the Future of Educational Technology.   I enjoyed the session very much,   but as I snapped a picture of the stage,  it occurred to me that absent from that stage was the voices of women sharing their predictions for the future of educational technology.




LADIES.. where where we in that SESSION!  Why weren't we there?  What can we do to make sure that we are involved in the shaping of the future of technology and that we are in the conversations that shape the future.

I'm not blaming FETC, they did a great job including women in their list of keynotes this year. 
( see post earlier this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment